Your vehicle's HVAC system sees its share of dust and allergens pass through every day. When such pollutants accumulate in its ducts and start lining its vents, they can choke off airflow entirely. Luckily, every vehicle has a cabin air filter to catch much of them before they can cause problems.
However, no filters last forever. They'll fill up with muck eventually. When the filter in your Honda or Acura does, you'll start to notice everything from bad air quality to heater and air conditioner malfunctions. It'll suddenly get harder to get your interior temperature right. Your motor may even start to stress, being forced to work harder than it needs to.
When Do You Change a Cabin Air Filter?
Consult your owner's manual for a schedule. It's also a good idea to look for signs it's time. Watch for:
- A lit Check Engine light
- Reduced airflow through your vents
- Unclean smells in your cabin
- Brittle filter surfaces
- A dirty filter full of debris
If you do need to replace your cabin filter, be sure to buy genuine OEM. Both Honda and Acura make air filters guaranteed to fit your make and model. So, check out our selection and save a little shopping time -- order online today!
No results found for "cabin air filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!